Sunday, August 28, 2016

A Day in May

Good Morning and welcome :) Today we have a new week of challenge over at Lasting Memories and this is the last week for the August challenges too. The challenge is Summer Days - Use colors of photo for inspiration. "Day Colors"
 
 So pretty, I love to look at flowers and that is what my layout is A Day In May:
 The vellum background is perfect compliment to the photo and the flowers. Lovely tulips and dogwoods are the focus of the layout
 I had fun with the title using 2 different fonts and lots of sequins and paper flowers
A layout created for Nicole Jones Demystifying Clustering class and this was also made in March for Calvinball :) Hence the song lyrics was for that. Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see your creation over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook challenges.


4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty layout Tina, love your photos of your flowers and great journalling!!! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, the Tulips we have in our yard are the deep red variety so I love seeing all the other colors out there. Love the mixed font too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the song lyrics and that vellum is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a beautiful layout! I love the pretty floral paper and love that your sentiment is made up of different sized letters and stuff... it looks awesome! Love the tulips too! They are my favorite flower and in my favorite color!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete