Monday, August 22, 2016

Just Enjoying the Day a Stick It Down challenge

Good Morning :) Today is the posting from the Double Page team over at Stick It Down. Here is what I created with the sketch:
 I had fun creating this layout from the sketch and I used a few leftover scraps from my July counterfeit kit challenge kit Just Chillin' the pinks and light blue from last month kit worked out great with all those bold bright colors. Here is the sketch we were using:
I used alot of cut aparts and alot of stickers for my embellishing, some punch out shapes too.
 The left side of the layout had 5 photos, a couple of cutaparts, punched out hearts and stickers used for borders and for clusters around the layout. This is pictures of the flower bed getting prepared for the flowers we just bought and planting the flowers.
 The right side holds the title of the layout, another cutapart PL style card, stickers, punched out hearts and a journaling label. Picture of the finished flower bed and a picture of me relaxing on the back patio from all that fun work :) Just enjoying the day. This comes for the LOADmini Day 3 For the love of Relaxing
        Relaxing by way of sowing in the flower bed :) just about as relaxing as scrappin :) and kicking back out on the back porch enjoying the day.
Thank you stoping by and I look forward to seeing your creation real soon over at Stick It Down, You have until the end of the month to link up your layout. We'll choose one winner from each sketch to return in October as our guest designers!                

1 comment: