Monday, August 29, 2016

Say Hello to Summer

Good Morning :) Hope you all had a lovely weekend. We were busy ding stewed tomatoes and getting them canned up, still got salsa to make yet today :) Yesterday was the finally of the Little League series and it was great to see The Endwell, New York team took the series and it was great to see it End this Well is was a deserved win that had not lost a game leading into the series and won it straight through with no losses. We always enjoy watching the game at home will canning up some kind of tomato product. To me it seems when the series ends so does summer and this coming weekend is Labor Day, I'm ready for some cooler temperatures but no snow please for me :)
This is the 1st layout I did for LOADmini Day 1: Summer equals Water. I had one thought in mind for this layout but knew I didn't have all the pictures I wanted to use yet (and still don't! Need to prepare another print order I guess) But I did have these of our grandkids, these are Albert's 4 kids (Astacia is not with them that day).
 I used my July counterfeit kit for this layout Just Chillin' and used quite a bit from the I (heart) Summer collection from Simple Stories
 A close up of the pictures of the kids. We live along the river both us in South Williamsport and the kids in Williamsport, so the River Walk is a good thing they added along thee river. One section of it leads you to this area and isn't that what the beginning of summer is about :) Enjoying the warm days and getting your feet wet. I like the border of word stickers I used along the side of the pictures.
 Bullet journaling was great use for this layout and challenge I did for our SNC group
The top cluster with more stickers and the rhinestones and some fun word phrases with the date. I used and old Cocoa Daisy sketch from May 1, 2012 for my layout. This is also for the challenge over at Whimsical Musings Challenge #95 - Inspired by a summer colour scheme
This collection really shows off that color scheme very well :) As summer comes to an end and so will the garden and I have more time to scrap, plans to really get into catching up with the prompts over at Whimsical Musings
Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. Lots of Summer photos that need to be scrapped yet.......

No comments:

Post a Comment