Sunday, September 4, 2016

Round and Round

Good Morning and I hope you are having a great Labor Day weekend :) We have been in and out of the house since Saturday afternoon checking out what is happening in the are and enjoying the holiday weekend:) We are doing up some tomatoes tomorrow so enjoying some relaxing time, before we get back into harvesting from the garden :)
Today is a new set of challenges over at Lasting Memories and would love to see you create something and link it up over at Lasting Memories.  
SEPTEMBER CHALLENGES - "WHICH DIRECTION ARE YOU GOING or WENT?" - Show us what you did this year or what you will do in the year to come based on the DIRECTION noted.
Today's challenge focus is "UP" - Up in an Airplane?  Hiking Up a Hill?  Standing Up from a nap?  :) Kites, Hot Air Balloons...you get the picture :)
I thought I would go with a layout I did during LOAD515 Day 21. “Throwback Thursday” is where old photos take the stage for a laugh or an “aww”. Use an old photo, an old scrapbooking technique, an old song, or all three at once on a page.
   I found this old photo of me from 1974 from Gettysburg, recently (April 2015) we went again it was cool to have taken a picture in the same area. Title is an old song and the paper used is from the first paper pad I bought when started scrapping. This was a fun prompt to do :)
Now it's your turn :) We would love to see your focus on UP                           

2 comments:

  1. Fun layout and looks like an interesting place to visit. Like what you've been up to for sure. Have fun harvesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am recognizing the scenery in these pictures Tina! lol I used to come up to Gettysburg myself when I lived in MD. As a matter of fact, we came up on Senior Hook Day back in 1978. Then ended up moving to PA in 1986 and then marrying Dwayne and he took us to the battlefield all the time. Good to have memories! Love the layout, love the song and the old papers. Hope you are working to hard on the harvest today, but I know it will be so good this winter! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete