Friday, January 20, 2017

Feeling Blue for a Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch Challenge

Good Morning and welcome. Today I have a Sketch N Scrap #90 Card Sketch Challenge for you and a fun sketch too.
 
 This is the Get Well Wishes card I made from the sketch:
 The umbrella paper in my 6X6 paper pad that is in my current CKC kit:Glacially Toasted worked out great for this card as it's cold season I'll be ready to send out a card. The wood veneer mushrooms were in my "Bash"ket along with the daisy sticker border paper so the card came together very simply and very fast :)
Brought the front elements of the card into the inside for a quick note before I send it off :)
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create for this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, those mushrooms are just to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and love your take on it Tina! The papers you used are perfect for someone under the weather. With the way this winter is going back and forth with temps, you will surely need this card to send to someone! Hope you stay healthy!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete