Sunday, January 15, 2017

Simply Beautiful

Good Morning once again :) If you are looking for the Sketch N Scrap layout you can find it here.
This is the 2nd posting today, a very busy day for my Design Team projects seemed to fall on the same day this week!
Lori is the hostess this month over at Lasting Memories and  this month is "Stash buster" challenge! This week's challenge is Ribbons, Washi Tapes and/or Paper Stripes. I Used both ribbon and paper stripes on my layout:
Ribbons for the bows and paper strips for the pennants and the journaling on the layout. The layout is from LOAD216: Day 29: Was a color prompt - German Flag: Which is Black/Red/Gold. I used the 3 colors throughout the layout with the addition of gold glitter hearts on the layout
 This was at the Barton House at the Bloomsburg Fair in 2012. The fashions were just gorgeous of that era (1800s). What the women had to wear to carry those big dresses around wow unbelievable :) We've come a long way since then :)
Thank you for stopping by again and I will see you sometime again today....

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Tina! Those bows are the perfect accent and I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The ribbon goes perfectly with the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Those dresses are beautiful and I LOVE your page design!!

    ReplyDelete