Monday, January 16, 2017

Tasty layout for Use Your Stuff challenge

Good Morning and welcome. Today I'm the hostess of this week's challenge over at Use Your Stuff. I am challenging you to get out those 6X6 paper pads and use at least 3 papers from the 6X6 paper pad and create with it!  Lots of inspiration out there on using it :) My layout was inspired by a Shimelle sketch. Here is what I created:
The Shimelle sketch that I used for inspiration is #42 Repeating Simple Shapes:
 scrapbooking sketch by shimelle laine @ shimelle.com
 perfect sketch to use up a few 6X6 papers.
I used 3 coordinating papers for Die Cut With a View's The Juniper Berry Stack for my design background on my layout. the 6X6 paper pad was included in my current counterfeit kit: Glacially Toasted  I love to use 6X6 papers for layering on layouts and for card fronts too.
 These pictures were taken on Memorial Day and posted on facebook. A cute set of pictures of Zachary at almost 11 Months. He's getting so big in these pictures :) I've been working on a stack of his old photos and it's been fun to reminisce that time a bit.
 Close up of the photos.
Thank you for stopping by ans seeing what I'm creating and I hope to see your creations over at Use Your Stuff blog.

9 comments:

  1. Oh I like the idea of a series a papers behind a series of pictures. Darling layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favorite Shimelle sketches. Cute layout with all the blues making those photos pop.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to checkout this web site for Shimelle. I love this sketch and would be great to us up some 6x6 paper pads. I'll be coping this for sure. I love this pictures. Isn't it fun to go back in the years and see the kids over again as babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm inspired by the sketch as well. great choice for the challenge, Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable page!! Love how you used the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect sketch for those 6x6 pads that we all seem to have - love all the blues too. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete