Sunday, February 19, 2017

Delightful Free Show LO for a Lasting Memories Photo Challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) Been creating a layout each day so far this month with LOAD but for today's challenge over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook challenge blog I went to an old layout that for some odd reason I thought I posted but never did. It's from the Music Mayhem LOAD515 Day4. The challenge for this week is:
 "Color/Photo Challenge" - anything to inspire!!

This layout just fit the color scheme of the challenge perfectly:
LOAD515 Day 14: Prompt was Being On Stage, how about the stage itself? The venues for concerts and other events can be layout inspiring. Some arenas are very linear, and others are old, curvy and architecturally interesting. From opera hall to a county fair, venues are part of the story. Sometimes, the venue creates the story. Let a venue inspire your layout.
            I went with the venue for a county fair and used pictures from the fair we went to in 2014, the free show. I had a blast creating this layout. I don't use plain cardstock for a background to often but love how the red misting comes peeking out from behind the pattern paper to give the cardstock a fun pattern. Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation over at Lasting Memories for this fun last challenge of the month :)














1 comment:

  1. What a very cool layout Tina and an interesting one. One that we don't think of often but you are right a stage! Love this one my friend! Hope you are enjoying the nice weather! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete