Monday, March 6, 2017

Presents

Good Morning and welcome to today's double page sketch over at Stick It Down. Ali made our double page sketch this month and she's also created a cut file!



If you're interested in the cut file, you can get that HERE
 This is the layout I created with it:
I used last month's counterfeit kit for part of this layout. The journaling spot, the title lettering, finished off the puffy stickers and used the purple/pink enamel heart stickers. The background papers I got from my stah and I grabbed some birthday die cuts too. Guess I did to make up some more as they are handy to have on hand when I need them :)
 Close up of the left hand side of the double. This holds the photo collage a fun way to use up a few photos too
Close up of the collage
Close up of the right hand side of the layout. I positioned the pictures like in the sketch just not the same style pictures and I added that journaling spot too. 
 the journaling
 One of the cute picture with the die cut. Quinn was more interested in opening the gifts and Reyn was more interested in seeing what they got.
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun sketch over at Stick It Down.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch!! Such sweet pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a intricate sketch, and you've done wonderful work with it. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and adorable layout Tina! I love how festive this layout is and I love all the primary colors in the photo's which are just adorable!! Great way to use up that stash and I love the photo collage too, a great way to get all those photos on a page. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete