Saturday, July 15, 2017

GrandPa's Helpers for a Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style Sketch Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 2nd post of the day today :) This is for Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style and the sketch we are working with this week is:
Image may contain: text 
The card I created with this sketch is:
 Since adding it to the layout I modified it just a bit adding thread and a gold glitter heart to replace one of the round stickers.
 A photo op with Grandpa and the grandkids :) As they each got their pumpkin done I got a picture of them with Dave. A fun family layout. This is one of a series of layouts I've done for the pictures of that day. I've got 2 more to do to finish them off :) The layouts for this series of photos I've been working with my counterfeit kit: Falltoberfest.
 Pap with Astacia (the oldest and was a Junior in this photo)
 Avery with Pap OMgosh he was just turning 13 almost as tall as Pap who is 6'4". I think he may get as tall as his Dad who is 6'7".
 Pap with the youngest of the group AJ (Albert Jr.) See the modifications with the thread and the glittery heart. That circle sticker just wasn't working for me.
Elias with Pap and Isabelle with Pap. Love that they all got a picture with Dave, Grandpa's Helpers :)
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation with this fun sketch over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style.

2 comments:

  1. WOW I love everything about this. The PL type card on the layout is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and pics, fall is my favorite time of year and your layout makes anxious for pumpkin patch time!

    ReplyDelete