Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Anyplace is Paradise

Hello once again :) This layout is also from LOAD817mini Day3: Now and Then has a fun soundtrack that will get you dancing on your bike. (from the movie) What music or sounds are part of your summer stories?
 This summer this is my favorite :) Some great finds at a recent yardsale has been rockin my world lately and if that doesn't rock then I listen to my favorite radio station.
I used the sketch #94 over at The Memory Nest for the layout:
This was a fun one to use for scraps with the layering :) I also used my counterfeit kit: Geometric Splatter and the background came from my pile of 100 patterned papers :)
 My journaling
 Picture of the recent CDs I found at a yard sale :) So glad to see some great music lately at yard sales.
The title of the layout came from an Elvis Presley song title :) This covers a challenge over at the Scrappin N Chattin yahoo group :)

3 comments:

  1. I would never have thought to make a layout like this but I absolutely love it. Every layout I see just is a step into your life. So fun to see them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW--Cool idea...and congrats on your finds! Thanks for joining in again at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your title and what you created with the sketch!! Thanks for playing with us!!

    ReplyDelete