Sunday, August 20, 2017

Best Wishes for a Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning, so sorry about being so quiet here on the blog but have been busy creating and sharing on my instagram. Will catch up the blog here next week with all that I've been doing. But today we have this fantastic sketch for Sketch N Scrap card challenge:
No automatic alt text available.
Such a sweet sketch from Lisa and this is what I created with it:
 The printed tag led me to the colors I chose for my card and the papers came from my counterfeit kit last month :) I used a bit of washi tape for the side borders on the striped pattern paper.
I carried the sketch into the inside to using the same paper:
Now just need to add the paper with stamp and a message and it's ready to go. Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to see your creation linked up over at Sketch N Scrap 
You can find more sketches over at our crop event page too:

Sketch N Scrap's End Of Summer Crop



There is a fun party going on over there!
Head on over to our Facebook events page here and join the fun!




5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Tina! LOVE the blue and a perfect mix of patterns, the tag is a fun addition to replace the circle on the sketch, very creative take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tag is amazing. I love the inside. I try and remember to do that on each card I make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great interpretation o the kit and the use of the pre-printed tag is a great eye-catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see you are really loving playing with patterns these days. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete