Sunday, August 20, 2017

Indo-Pacific Aquarium

Hello, and welcome back to another post today for Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenges. This is their last challenge for August and the theme for August has been "All About Animals" and this week our challenge is:
LM #358 - In The Sea - Include an animal from the sea on your layout (fish, dolphin, sea horse, sea turtle, etc.) Can be in the photos, stickers/embellishments, or on the paper.
 
This is the layout I created for the challenge:
It was cool when we were going through the Museum of the Earth in Ithaca, NY that the one section had this cool Aquarium. For my layout I used my counterfeit kit from last month:  Geometric Splatter. I used a sketch Make it Monday No. 93 from the Memory Nest for my layout:
Cool one to use up some scrap paper
 Some of the journaling and the cool embellishments I was able to use :)
The rest of my journaling and my title
 Close up of the photos
 I had fun creating this layout and loved that I was able to use a variety of patterns and colors to match what was happening in the tank too with the variety of corals and fish. Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I am up to in my little corner of the world. I look forward to seeing your creation linked up over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenges.

6 comments:

  1. I think all those sea elements are a lot of fun and really support those cute photos very well. Nice colours and it looks like that kit was really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely coordinated! - looks like a cool place too! Thanks for joining in at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout and a great way to use the stickers.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool layout Tina! I love the papers you used and embellishments. The photo's are amazing, so colorful and vivid!!! Looks like a great place to visit too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fun use of your embellies - I would never be able to figure out how to use those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous layout!! Love how you used the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete