Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Make Today Ridiculously Amazing LO for a Sketch n Scrap sketch challenge

Good morning and welcome to today's sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap. We have a fun sketch from Heather Hall:
No automatic alt text available.
So much you can do with this fun layout. I created this layout:
 This layout came about from a crazy situation that happened last month when I purchased my new laptop. I used last month's counterfeit kit: Geometric Splatter for the background paper and the scattered embellishments. Went with Simple Stories 24/7 for the rest of the layout.
 A downsize journaling of the events that took place about this laptop, I could have wrote a whole 12X12 page about it :)
Included the packing slip I got with the computer, a picture of the laptop and the 1st picture I took with the web camera in the computer.
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation linked up over at Sketch N Scrap
Also:

Sketch N Scrap's End Of Summer Crop



There is a fun party going on over there!
Head on over to our Facebook events page here and join the fun!

6 comments:

  1. Great layout Tina. Nice take on the sketch and love the word stickers you used on the bottom of the journaling strip. I need to do that as I just tend to cut it off.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story to capture Tina! I love your mix of patterns, they flow so nicely and give your layout such a great look!!! Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun layout! I love how you documented the story and included the packing slip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute page Tine - love all that journaling too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life captured - indeed! Fabulous page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great capture of your new baby! great job!

    ReplyDelete