Monday, August 28, 2017

New Job New Life Changes for a Use Your Stuff challenge

Good Morning. Today we have a challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog. We were challenge to this theme: Vacation is over and the real life and a regular daily rhythm take over, be it school / college / work / new job. For this challenge you can use any medium and any format, ATC, icad, layout, greeting card or journal page.
I chose to do a layout using a picture I took of the computer screen where I work that had my photo for new hire in October 2016. After starting in June 2016 as a temporary worker I got hired on full time in October:
 I used Simple Stories Daily Grind collection with a piece of cardstock for my foundation paper, it's a been a fun month challenge over at 100 pattern papers FB group using cardstock this month reminds me of when I first started scrapping :)
I used the sketch  No. 91 over at The Memory Nest for my layout:
 
 It was fun using all the circles on my background of the layout.

I'm the one in the center of  the screen. There were 6 of us that got hired in October.
 I enjoyed using cutaparts for one of my embellishments on my layout as well as the brads and stickers
 The title came from the 2 different alphas from the sticker sheet that came from the collection. Thee new life changes are going from a weekly paycheck to a biweekly paycheck, really learning how to budget my money better to get me through 2 weeks and to get my bills paid on time.
Just have scraps now from that collection so the cardstock is a good background for the scraps. Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to see what you create for this fun challenge over at Use Your Stuff.

4 comments:

  1. I really like this layout and great take on each of the challenges you are using it for. I just love how you capture every day moments in your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo of challenges! I like all of the days of the week across the page! Thanks for joining in at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being made permanent! Good thinking getting a photo of the computer screen! Love your colorful fun layout especially the row of the "days of the week" across the page! Thanks for playing w/ TMN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another amazing page!! Love how you put the days of the week as a border. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete