Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Playtime Memories

Another layout, another sketch challenge :) This came from day 4 of LOAD817mini. In Now and Then  the girls work together to buy a treehouse, a true symbol of childhood. What iconic symbols of childhood have untold stories in your life?
 Barbie dolls were very iconic in my childhood :) Some of my favorite memories of my childhood was around playing with my Barbie dolls. I also had the little Dawn dolls too :) I'm thinking these photos are from around 1973 when I was around 11 years old.
I used the Jump Start sketch over at the ScrapRoom blog
 
 This was a funs sketch and so many layers :) I used an old paper pad for a few of my papers and I used buttons and stickers from my counterfeit kit last month: Geometric Splatter
 Close up of the layers and photos
 The journaling:
Thanks for stopping by again today :)

2 comments:

  1. That background paper is perfect for your page! I spent many, many hours as a kid playing with my Barbies - thanks for the reminder to get that on a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the Sketch! :) Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete