Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sleepy Buddy for a Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to a new week's challenge over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook challenges
All About Animals - In The House. You are to Include a house pet/animal on your layout (dogs, cats, rabbit, hamster, snake, turtle, etc.) This can be in the photos, stickers/embellishments, or in the paper. Well our house is home to our Buddy dog :) Buddy gives me all kinds of reasons to scrap about him there a few coming up soon, but this is one of my favorites of Buddy the way he sleeps. To me it looks uncomfortable for him he likes it:
Sleepy Buddy: I really don't know how that is comfortable but he seems to like to sleep that way :) I think I woke him up with the flash of the camera.
This layout was created last year for Calvinball :) I didn't get a chance to play this year got a cold and just never was able to get caught up. My points that I had earned for the layout during Calvinball 2016: Scrap with scraps, Use something in your stash that is at least two years old, Use patterned paper only on your page, Create a monochromatic page (everything has orange), Use your own handwriting - title or journaling, Scrapbook your pet, Using 3 different fonts on one project, Use something shiny on your page - micro-beads in the 2 flowers, Use a dark background. points: 10
It's an interesting way to scrap and gets you using your old stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment