Monday, September 4, 2017

Today A New Roof for the Stick It Down Double Page Challenge

Hello and Happy Labor Day! Enjoying a nice day at home today with some planned shopping over at Michaels too, good coupon today for their sale :)
Today is Stick It Down Double Page Challenge and the sketch that we were challenged with is:
I had more photos than what the sketch had in mind so I stretched out the photos across the layout:
 I stretch some of the elements over and shifted the title down for my layout to include the photos of the day. Our old red shed is getting a new roof. The last storm pretty well took it off. Dave and Brad working on it most of the day to get it completed and I say they did a fantastic job on it :)
 These are the layouts that I like to try to add the photo style pattern paper to the layouts and this one in the paper pad seem to match the mood of the day, so that was my bottom border. Still working through some left over cardstock I had on my desk from the challenge last month over at the 100 Pattern Paper FBgroup. I used the green with my favorite masculine punch and a strip of the reddish brown color.
 My journaling spot and some fun spare parts brads glad to use those a bit plus some yellow word stickers to round out the cluster.
 The right side of the layout included a project life card I found with the photos for part of my title with the yellow alphas for the rest of my title. Used some of the caution washi tape I have and more of the brads. The background paper is from my 100 paper pattern challenge pile.
 My title block
 The date cluster
A close up of the finished roof.
There is also a 30 day challenge going on over at Scrappy Sisters YouTube channel. #ssscrapseptember challenge they are doing a video a day with a specific challenge:
Looks like a really fun challenge and excited to give it a go this month with them. So this layout is for Day 2 Punch/Die Challenge. If you want to check out the challenge you can find it here
I've got lots of photos scattered about my desk and my area that will fit this challenge very well.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day today :)


2 comments:

  1. Really like how you were able to use so many pictures, you made the pages look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great double pager, Tina! I love how you got so many pics on the pages!

    ReplyDelete