Wednesday, December 6, 2017

What's Cookin'?

Hello :) Getting some layouts that I did during LOAD1017 posted for the challenges that I made them for. This layout was from LOAD1017 I've got a secret Day 25: …talent – find something to scrap that people would be surprise to know that you are good at.
On prompted with a twist, it's not much of a secret about our cooking skills I've scrapped many foodie layouts in various prompts :) So just a couple of dishes we made this summer. I needed a quick layout today:
 I had fun creating this layout and I got some inspiration help from The Memory Nest's sketch #98
I just had so much fun playing with this sketch.
 Some close ups of the layout.

 I had fun using embellishments for my title. Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world :)

1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous layout!! Love how you used the sketch and how you scrap the everyday!! Thanks for playing along with us at tMN.

    ReplyDelete