Sunday, January 14, 2018

My List to See

Good Morning :) Sorry so quiet, been scraping each day, but not had the time to post them yet. Guess I need to work on prepping the blog atleast weekly to get the pages up on here. Today is the 3rd week to the new month's challenge over at Lasting Memories: Word Play is the theme this month - use some form of the word on your layout - can be in the title, in the journaling or even on an embellishment.and this week's challenge is Dream - you could use dream, dreamer, dreaming, daydream, etc.:
  I have dream in my journaling. This has been a dream and a life long passion of mine to see and be in each of the United States. This layout was produced during LOAD1017 Day 23 prompt:
I’ve got a secret……love – tell about something you have dreamed of doing with your life but have never acted to make it happen. You might reveal if you would do it if you could possibly make it happen today.
  This is something I had always wanted to do throughout my life seeing all 50 states. The blue states are the ones I have been to and seen even just for a little bit through my life. So I guess now I have a bucket list to conquer :)
I used lots of scraps from my 100 Pattern Paper challenge pile on this layout plus a Black/Orange/Purple challenge that month over at Scrappin N Chattin.
 used some word stickers too
My journaling.
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation real soon over at the Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge blog.

3 comments:

  1. Tina you need to come visit me in Missouri and then along the way you will be going through a lot of the other states you want to go to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true :) I guess I better put that plan in motion ;) 2019?

      Delete
  2. What a fun bucket list to record. I ought to do the same for Europe!

    ReplyDelete