Monday, February 12, 2018

Dahlia layout for a Lasting Memories Challenge

Hello :) How are you all doing? As you can tell I've been quite busy, but I have been scrapping each day this month as it's a LOAD month :) This layout I created for LOAD and for this Lasting Memories Scrapbook challenge:

LM #382 - Color Me Happy - Purples - use the colors below as the primary colors on your layout. Blacks, whites, neutrals are all a given.

One of my favorite colors :) would think I would use it more in my scrapping but I don't use it enough :) I used these colors on this layout:
This LOAD is to Choose Your Own Scrapbook Adventure and you get a choice of what prompt to scrap :) it's been a fun way to scrap this month :)
LOAD Day4: What have you been surprised by when you examine it closer. Figuring a close up photo would be a great take on this prompt.   I had no large photo available so I used the 2 supporting photos and then the closeup photo on the doily. I used my current counterfeit kit- Pretty Little Pastimes. Day 30 sketch from Christys Beautiful Life 30 days sketch series 2 for this layout.
Close up photos of the layout
 All the papers had purple in it besides the beautiful flower too. Finished off a package of enamel dots with this layout and I added some gold with the crate paper hearts on the layout :)
 My journaling
The picture of the full plant. I think this one is gonna be a new favorite to see through the summer.
Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I'm doing in my corner of the world and I look forward to seeing what you create for this fun challenge over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook challenges.

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning layout Tina! I love the beautiful purples but mostly I love the photo's of those beautiful Dahlia's. So beautiful! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find purple so difficult to use but these shades are perfect as the background to the wonderful photos

    ReplyDelete