Monday, March 19, 2018

Field Life layout for Use Your Stuff challenge

Good Morning and welcome to this week's challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog. Karrie has challenged us to: On the Border - Use Border Punches (or decorative scissors) on your project!!
I created this layout during a crop I was at andI used the zigzag embossed border punch from Martha Stewart on my leaves strip along the bottom of the layout:
 This was after the Tactical Demo was over. WWII Revisited Living History Bivouac-WWII re-enactors portray field life, 1944-45. It was a very interesting exhibit, so much to see and to learn how they handled Field Life was pretty cool to see history in action.
Close up photos:
 
 The left side of the layout, using sketch from an old magazine for the layout. I used my current counterfeit kit for the embellishing, but I used my 100 Pattern Paper challenge #2 pile for the papers.
 This is the right hand side of the layout. I created alot of tags for this layout for the tag challenge over at Nicole Jones Scrap-A Thon class. Used one of the project life cards from last month's kit. Also the 5 stars cover the challenge for our Scrappin N Chattin group.
My journaling.
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation for the fun challenge :)

3 comments:

  1. Looked like a lot of great things to see there. I love both pages and everything you got to incorporate in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! The background, the colors, the stars - they all add to the military look. I'm going to have to look into the Use Your Stuff challenge; I have lots of stuff to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool layout Tina! I love the pictures and it look like it was so much to see while you were there. I do love re-enacting as it is so interesting and you learn so much. That was my favorite punch, but mine broke. I was heartbroken. I love how it looks on your layout, great papers and embellishments as well. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete